When you need civil suit lawyers, you can rest assured that we are dedicated and aggressive civil suit lawyers for corporations, businesses, investors, and individuals.
We are committed to providing dedicated, aggressive, professional, and thorough service to clients. We are always willing to explore settlement to save a client's time and money, but will zealously litigate contested cases.
a. Civil litigation
- Civil litigation is a legal dispute between two or more parties seeking monetary damages. Those involved in civil litigation are seeking money rather than having the other party punished criminally. There are many different disputes that can be involved in civil litigation, including:
• Personal Injury
• Workers’ Compensation
• Products Liability
• Construction Issues
• Real Estate Issues
• Commercial Issues
• Contract Disputes
- At Ant Lawyers, we represent parties during trials, hearings, arbitrations, and mediations. Our lawyers are capable of handling litigation in district and provincial courts, so regardless of what kind of action is involved in your civil litigation matter, a lawyer from our firm will be able to help you. Your civil litigation lawyer will be beside you throughout every step of the process – from the investigation, to the trial, to the settlement, and will do everything possible to resolve whatever legal issue you are facing
b. Real estate
- Real estate transactions and commercial transactions can be extremely complex and are difficult for many individuals to sort out. Whether you are a property owner who is having problems with the buyer of your home, or a business owner looking to acquire commercial property or to sell or buy a business, you have much to gain by hiring a lawyer to handle the situation. At Ant Lawyers, we provide representation to both individuals and businesses for a wide variety of real estate and commercial matters, including those involving:
• Commercial Property
• Residential Property
• Landlord/Tenant Issues
• Mortgage or Loan Financing
• Insurance Claims
• Employment matters
No matter what particular issue you may be facing, it is best to speak with a real estate lawyer at our firm before you take any action. Your lawyer will provide you with much needed advice and legal guidance during this time, and with their assistance you will have a much better idea of what is going on and what needs to be done on your end to facilitate a resolution to your issue.
c. Family & Matrimonial Services
When a legal issue arises involving a family, the situation must be carefully handled. At Ant Lawyers, our lawyers understand that family law matters must be dealt with in a sensitive manner to preserve the dignity and privacy of the individuals involved. Because family law matters concern family relationships, these situations tend to be highly emotional in nature, and involved parties can have a difficult time resolving these issues on their own. The family law lawyers at our firm have the experience necessary to competently handle whatever domestic relations issue you might be facing.
There are a number of legal issues pertaining to domestic relations, including:
• Child Custody
• Child Support
• Complex Financial Issues
• Spousal Maintenance (also known as spousal support, or alimony)
• Visitation Rights
• Division of Property
If you would like further information on Contract consultancy, please either email to our Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +84 8 3520 2779 (HCMC Office), +84 4 39388751 (Hanoi Office). To learn more about us, please visit www.antlawyers.vn
ANT Lawyers is a Vietnam law firm with international standards, recognized by IFLR1000 on Financial and Corporate practice. We are an exclusive Vietnam member of Prae Legal, the global law firm network covering more than 150 jurisdictions. The firm provides a range of legal services as following to multinational and domestic clients.
International Trade and Taxes
Infrastructure and Project
This publication is designed to provide updated information of legal matters, and does not constitute professional advice.